Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 18

Day 18- What is something that you wish you could change about yourself? There are tons of things I wish I could change about myself, which is probably bad. I wish I could have clearer skin. I used to have amazing skin but as I got older and after I had kids my skin has become a problem area for me. It makes me insecure and holds me back a bit. I also wish my body would go back to what is was like before I had babies, but I still want to have my kids! My tummy sags and my chest is never going to be the same since I have collectively nursed my kids for 28 months. I guess my saggy tummy and stretch marks are just badges of honor! I also wish I had more patience, especially with my kids. I get upset too easily sometimes and overreact. Then I feel bad about how I reacted which then doesn't make any punishment effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment