Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 7

Day 7- Tell us about your wedding or your dream wedding
My wedding day was awesome! We got married on September 16, 2006. It was a beautiful day and very warm. We were married in my family church, Sacred Heart Catholic Church at 2 p.m. Our ceremony was very traditional and was a full mass with communion. After that we had our reception at Crystal Arbors in Fremont, OH. Our reception was so much fun. Our cake didn't turn out like we expected and was not what we wanted but I didn't let that ruin my day. We had a chocolate fountain which was awesome! The food was good and the company was even better! I don't have a lot of pictures from that day on this computer nor do I have to picture CD available right now, so these are all the pictures I could find from other people's Facebook's! We had so much fun on our big day and so did everyone else! The dance floor was full the whole time and I don't think I sat down ever! I wish we could have that party every year!

Us in the limo after the ceremony

We were young and thought we were so cool!

My sister and I...we were so tired! She was my maid of honor

True love!


I don't have the picture with my family on here but this is Keith's family. Pretty good looking group if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment