Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 12

Day 12- A photograph of the town you grew up in. What did you love/hate about it?

This is Oak Harbor, Ohio. The small town, I mean village, I grew up in. There were a lot of things I liked about it. I liked that it was a small town, but on the flip side that is also something I hated about it. I liked that I knew everyone in my graduating class but I didn't like that everyone knew all your business. I had some great close friends growing up and we went to school together all the way through elementary school through high school. Would I ever live in Oak Harbor again? No, but I like to visit! But, I would never have wanted to grow up anywhere else. I think I grew up very sheltered, but that's OK. The town I live in now is similar to the town I grew up in and the things that I like about Leslie are the things that I liked about Oak Harbor. I always thought I would want to go away to a big city because was never anything to do in Oak Harbor, but I ended up in a place just like it, and I love it! Sometimes we don't know how good we had it until we look back, but man I had it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment