Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 9

Day 9- A photo of your last significant purchase. Did it satisfy a need or a want?
This a picture of my last two significant purchases. Both of these purchases were needs. Our old bedding was falling apart and my old boots literally did fall apart! Anything I buy for myself is significant because I don't buy anything for myself very much. I just bought that new bedding and I love it. I also had to get some new curtains to go with it but those were not that much!
These boots were another purchase that I agonized over getting. I needed some brown boots very badly. My last pair I had had for about 8 years or so and the bottom split in half. I waited most of the winter before getting these. They were $40 and I never spend that much on shoes for myself since I had kids. But, they only had one pair in my size and I ended up not getting them the first day I found them but went back two days later and that one pair was still there. It was a sign! These boots were made for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment