Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Year Anniversary!

Well folks, I have made it one year! I just happened to think that my year anniversary would be coming up soon. I looked at my blog and sure as shooting it's today! I have also almost neared 50 posts. For me that is a lot because there are many times I don't have anything to post. So in honor of this post lets take a look back to where I was a year ago and what has changed!

Sydney 1 year ago...March 2010

Sydney today...March 2011

Mason 1 year ago...haha 38 weeks prego

Mason today...March 2011

My how things have changed! This past year has been one of the best of my life if not THE best. I am so happy with my two babies and my wonderful husband. Mason will be one soon, which I am in total denial of, and Sydney is becoming such a little lady! Stay tuned for the what this next year will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment