Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- If you had unlimited resources, what would your life look like? I would love to say I don't think our life would look much different. I don't know how realistic that is but I would like to think we wouldn't be too crazy or extravagent. If we won the lottery today I would pay off all our debt, buy a house, get new cars, help out our family, establish a good savings for us and each of the kids and then donate to our church and charities. Of course, the things we would have would be nicer and probably cost more money but I still would't spoil the kids. I think the mistake that some people make is going crazy with their money and spending, spending, spending! I think because we live paycheck to paycheck it makes us appreciate what we have and would in turn help us to be more level headed when it comes to money. I would want a bigger house and a nicer car but I don't need a Range Rover or a Lexus...I know it's silly but I would love a van with TV's in the headrests for the kids. That is my dream car...I know I know, I am such a mom! I would also like to be able to travel more, so if we have unlimited money we would do more of that. There are so many places I want to visit, in this country or abroad, so being able to share those things with my kids would be amazing! Having money would make life a little easier but it sure wouldn't change the love I already have for my kids and husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment