Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 4

Day 4- Something or someone you can't live without, because you tried

The person that I can't live without is my husband. We have been together for 10 years this year and married for 5 in September. When we were together for about 2 years we went through a rough patch and broke up. The whole time we were apart I cried and cried. I just wanted to be with him. We didn't stay apart for long because we both can't be away from each other. I know it's pretty cliche for me to write this about my husband but being without him for that short amount of time just solidified in my mind that we were meant to be together and I can not live without him.


Me and my hubby...October 2009 (I know it's old...but not that we have kids we never get our picture taken togther!)


The something that I can't live without because I have tried is my Coca-Cola! haha! I am addicted. In my defense, it is like my morning coffee. I need my Coke to function. I gave it up for Lent once and it was a long 40 days! I LOVE MY COKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment