Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 5

Day 5- Something you definitely could live without
Something that I can definitely live without is seeing my children sick or in pain. I hate when there is nothing I can do for them to make them feel better. My children mean the world to me and when they are hurt or sick it makes me so sad. The world would be so much happier without pain or sickness!

Aren't they just adorable? Who would want to see these babies sick? Not me!

I could also live without bugs! Bugs just freak me out. Birds do too for that matter! At the zoo in Lansing there is this huge (not really but to me HUGE) Kookaburra. I took my daughter into that building and when we got to that bird it moved and I screamed! ha ha! Everyone looked at me like who is this grown adult screaming! I was so embarrassed, but that this is freaky looking!



See what I mean!

1 comment: