Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 10

Day 10- What is your favorite was to pamper yourself?

Hmmm....my favorite way to pamper myself? I love to get pedicures. I just don't get to do them that often. I actually have a gift certificate for one from my birthday last June! Once it officially gets warm I am cashing it in!

Another way I like to pamper myself is by getting a really big fancy chocolate drink or coffee drink. They tend to be expensive so I don't get to have them all the time and when I do it makes me feel special!

I also love to take baths, with or without bubbles. I usually lock the door (because if I don't a kid will end up in the bath with me!) and watch a movie on the laptop or read a book or magazine. It's a great way to relax at the end of a long day. I usually stay in about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment