Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 11

Day 11- The greatest vacation or trip you have ever had

Let me preface this by saying...I am sicker than a dog. I have no energy to search for pictures or post them. But, I still wanted to stay up to date on my challenge posts

It is really hard to pick just one trip that has been the best. The best trip I took pre-hubby and pre-kids was when I was 16. We went to Florida and stayed in Orlando. My sister took one of our cousins who is close to our age and I got to take on of my good friends Beth. We went to Disney and had a great time! We went at the same time as our High school band so we got to hang out with some of our other friends! Awesome!

My best vacation with my hubby was our honeymoon. We stayed in a cabin up in the mountains in Tennessee. We went to Dollywood (ha ha, I wanted to go!) and shopped and just relaxed. It was such a nice road trip and it was such nice weather.

My favorite vacation with my daughter was when we went to the Wisconsin Dells and stayed in an all inclusive resort with a water park. She was still very little, about 9 months old but she did so well! She started crawling while we were there and she did great on the trip. We went with my mom and dad and sister and her friend and we all stayed in a two bedroom suite. We haven't really gone on a trip with both the kids other than a two day trip up to Frankenmuth, MI. That was very fun too, we went with my mom and dad and sister (are you sensing a theme?)!

Keith and I are going on our first trip together without the kids since they were born. We are going to Vegas with some friends in October. I am super excited but also nervous about leaving the kids! I am also nervous about flying. I have only flown once, on that trip to Florida. But the kids will be in good hands with my in-laws and I know we will have a great time!

Sorry for the rambling! Again, I am sick so if this doesn't make sense, I apologize!

1 comment: