Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 19, 20 and 21

Day 19- What is something you hope never changes about yourself?


Something that I hope never changes about myself is my relationship with my family. I am very close to my mom and sister as well as my dad, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. We all get along very well and always have so much fun together.


Day 20- The meaning behind your blog name


My blog name is the Stephens Family which is pretty self explanatory. I am so creative I know! The web address is jksmstephens which is the first initials of me, my husband, and my kids. I actually created this before we had told anyone what Mason's name would be but some of my family members guessed Mason just by the web address. I am not so sneaky I guess!


Day 21- A photo of something that consistently makes you happy



My family is something that always makes me happy! This picture is a year old and we have to get a new one stat...but these are the three most important in my life and they make me the happiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment