Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 26

Day 26- How have you changed in the last two years? Wow, two years ago I had a one year old and I could cart her anywhere I want to go. Cut to now, with a 3 year old and a 1 year old...I can't go anywhere without some serious planning! We were also just moving from our little apartment to the house we live in now. Actually, we moved in April 1 so we had been here a week or so. This house seemed so perfect and actually we had an extra room we could use for storage and a playroom. Now, we are or have outgrown this house since the addition of Mason. My house is a toybox! But, I really wouldn't have it any other way! Two years ago I didn't have many friends in this area, probably just my friend Sarah. Now, we have a couple sets of couple friends that we love spending time with. I used to spend my days alone with Sydney and just go shopping to get out of the house. Now I make playdates and game night plans. The thought of not having these people in my life brings tears to my eyes as I remember how lonely I was before we met them. FYI...I am talking about you Becky/Joe and Kevin/Jessica! I am so thankful for the changes that have been made in the past two years. My family is complete and we have great friends to share our lives with. I can't wait to see what the next two years bring...but can my kids stay little?!

No comments:

Post a Comment