Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 30

Day 30- A photo of you today, and 3 good things that have happened during this blog challenge

This is a recent picture of my...not from today. But I look the same...I promise!


Three good things that have happened to me during this blog challenge



  • Mason turned 1! This was sad for Mommy but also exciting that my baby is growing up.

  • Mason started walking! He turned one and bam...he decided to be a grown up haha!

  • We have spent some great times with some awesome friends! One night we had friends over for games, another day we met the Hamlin's at the Hands on Museum, and yet another day we met Joe, Sarah and the kids at McD's to play! We have awesome friends!

This has been a fun blog challenge and my first actually. I would do another one if I came across one again. I have learned things about myself and I have reflected on things from my past. Thanks for the fun 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment