Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday Mason

My baby boy is 6 months old today! It is so bittersweet...I love watching him grow and change but I feel like it is all happening so fast!
THEN

NOW

Here are some things Mason can do now

*Mason still nurses at 7, 10, 1, 3:30, 6 and then usually before bed. He also now eats cereal once a day mixed with a fruit or a veggie

*He can get anywhere he wants to go by rolling! He gets all the way across the living room in no time!

*He still sleeps through the night but has been taking less time to sleep during the day. I think he has a hard time sleeping during the day because of his loud sister!

*Mason loves, loves, LOVES his sister! She makes him laugh and smile all day long. As a mom, I love watching them interact and spend time together

*I think he is starting to get a tooth

*He is really starting to love his jumperoo and actually jump in it!

*He plays with toys and can grasp things and grab for things.

*He talks and laughs all the time! He loves his voice and loves hearing it! He screams and yells too...just because he can!

*He recognizes his name and will look if you call him

Mason has been such a blessing and a great addition to our family. There were times early in my pregnancy that I thought I was going to lose him and the thought of not having him just breaks my heart. I can't imagine our lives without this little blue eyed man in it! He has completed our family and filled my heart with more love than I thought could fit. You never think you can love another as much as the first but it was instant love. We love our little Mason Tason Chunkey Monkey! Happy Birthday baby boy! Can't wait for the future and all the fun and excitement that is to come!

1 comment: