Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some pictures of my babies

This week I decided to skip my weekly post for each child and just post a handful of new pictures I took of the kids today and one of Sydney from the zoo.

Mason during his photo shoot! I love this little man so much!
Big blue eyes!

This picture is so cute to me! I love the way his face looks and his big old cheeks!


My big girl! Where has the time gone?


My babies together

One of my favorites!
Sydney on the train at the zoo
I am not sure how often I will be updating this blog. We have a lot of things coming up for us and it's getting harder and harder for me to take time out to do this. I will try to update as much as I can and keep everyone posted on the fun and exciting things that are happening in the Stephens household. Mason will be 6 mon in a few weeks and Sydney will be turning 3 at the end of next month. We are looking forward to her Barney party and Halloween! Then it's almost Thanksgiving and then Christmas is right around the corner. Where has this year gone? I feel like I just had Mason in March and now we are 6 months later and only a few months from Christmas and 2011! I want time to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment