Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pajama Party

Last night at Bunco we had a pajama party! Great idea Becky! I, of course, don't have pajamas, just sweats, and I was told that was not good enough! So Lisa was kind enough to pick me up a pair from consignment and Sarah washed them for me! What great friends! All I had to do was pick them up and change! I took Syd this time because Becky, Lisa, and Sarah all have little girls around Sydney's age. Sydney is the oldest by about 4 months. It is so fun to watch them interact and play together! They had a blast and were pretty good. It got a little loud and rowdy toward the end of the night but we didn't really have to worry about them too much. We only had about 50 potty breaks between the four of them! If one of the girls had to go, then the others thought they should too! The food was awesome! We had cheesy chicken alfredo with garlic bread and no bake cookies! AMAZING! I am so happy to be a part of this group. Sarah asked me to join about a year and a half ago and I am so glad she did. I have made some great friends and I so look forward to my one Tuesday a month! Keith watches both kids, unless I take Syd, and I get a whole night to myself! I am so grateful for the friendships I have made and the amazing girls I have met. We always have a good time and usually do more talking than actual playing! Last night we actually played the whole round and I even won two prizes! I won Toy Story 3 (which I loved and am so excited about!) and a basket with popcorn, candy, and tissues (which I will need because I cried the first time I saw this movie!).

The girls showing me their eyes! Playing in the kitchen

Sydney wearing the Bunco mask!

Cindy and I were the first two to get Bunco's, so we got the wear the masks!

The girls playing "Bunco", looks like Sydney is giving Hannah the business

The four happy girls!

Thanks girls for all the great memories and for the many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment