Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Cards and Shutterfly

I was just informed of this great deal by Shutterfly. If you blog about their great products then you get 50 free holiday cards! Awesome right! I have never actually sent out holiday cards let along ones with a family picture on them. I am so excited to send some great cards out this year!

I have ordered from Shutterfly before and everything has always been great and of high quality. I have ordered four different photobooks in the past and I love them! They are a great little photo book to look back on and I didn't have to do a thing but upload my pictures! I have also ordered personalized calenders before and they were a great gift for the grandparents! You can even add special holidays and dates that are personal for your family. You add your own pictures and sayings and they do the backgrounds and put them all together for you! I have also recieved a book from them as a gift and I loved it. Be sure to check out Shutterfly for all your picture needs!

To make your own calender go here... www.shutterfly.com/calenders
To check out their photo books go to... www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

Here is the link to get your own free Holiday cards!
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

1 comment:

  1. How does that work and how do you get your 50 free holiday cards? I'll blog about it for 50 free cards!

    ReplyDelete