Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting Started

Well Folks, I have taken the plunge and decided to start a blog. I thought this might be an easy and fun way to keep my family informed of the goings on with The Stephens Family.

Right now I am still pregnant. I was really hoping that I would have had this baby by now. I will be 39 weeks on Tuesday. I go to see my OB on Monday and he will check me. There better be something happening by then! I am so ready to hold this little guy. I really have been trying to get him to come out and he is just like his sister, stubborn! Sydney keeps yelling at my belly saying, "You're big, come out!" She is really funny with my belly. The other day she said she would share her M&M's with her brother and tried to stick it through my belly button! Too funny. I think that she is excited about this whole little brother thing but we will see how it really goes once he comes out.

Sydney is changing and growing so much everyday. I am amazed how much she knows. She can count to 10 in both English and Spanish and she is learning her colors. She knows most of the alphabet. Now, she won't do any of this stuff if she doesn't want to. She is just one of those kids. If she doesn't want to do something, she won't. She is such a joy to have as a daughter but man is she tiring. She just goes and goes. Oh to have her energy!

Keith and I are pretty much the same. Keith is still working at Allegiance Health as a Nuclear Medicine Tech and really does like his job. I am so lucky to have a husband who works so hard so that I can stay at home and raise our babies. We are currently living in Leslie, MI and I really like it her. Very much like Oak Harbor except that no body knows us or our business, yet! The town is very family oriented and I really like that. Not sure how long we will be living here, at least another year, but after that who knows.

I guess that was pretty good for a first blog post. Not really sure how to end these things. I feel like I can't just stop so I guess...Over and out!

1 comment: