Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally Baby Day!

Well folks...today is finally baby day and I couldn't be more excited. A little nervous about the pain...I am starting to remember how unpleasant this whole process is but I know I am going to meet my son today so it will all be worth it! I am having so many feelings about today. Excitement, nervousness, anxiousness, happiness and on and on. I worry about how Sydney will adjust and if she will love her brother and accept his as a member of this family. I know she is a good girl and I think she will adjust quickly.

Yesterday was a little bittersweet for me knowing it was my last day with her as just a mommy of one. I got a little teary eyed at one point thinking this is the last time it's just me and my baby girl! She has been acting up a little lately and I wonder if it's because she knows there is big change coming or if she is just being 2. I don't even know if this all makes sense but if you are a mommy and if you have had more than one child I think you probably know how I feel.

Well, I am heading into the hospital at 7 for the induction to start and my mom and dad are going to come and be with us. My dad will stay for just a little bit then he gets to come and spend the day with Sydney. I think that they will have a lot of fun just the two of them. No one gets a lot of one on one time with her except Keith and I so I am sure that he is excited! I set out all her clothes for the two days we are gone and she has a big sister shirt for both days! I made her one and then found one at Meijer for $2. I am so excited for her to come and visit us at the hospital later today! Then tonight Keith's parents are coming into town and they will be staying with Sydney at the house overnight. Not too sure what we are going to do about Tuesday night yet...we don't really have anyone lined up to stay here with her so Keith might have to come home and stay and leave me alone at the hospital. Not too excited about that but maybe we can work something out.

More to come and loads of pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment