Tuesday, March 16, 2010

39 Weeks and still Pregnant

I am now 39 weeks and still very much pregnant. I went to the doctor yesterday and he checked me...nothing going on. Mason is head down but not dropped and I am not dilated or effaced. A little frustrating for me but he also said that it doesn't mean much because this is my second baby and things can go fast. So that gave me a little hope! We went to Meijer last night so Keith could do the cans. He said he could go by himself but I said no, I wanted to go and walk around to see if I could get something started. No such luck! Just made myself sore and uncomfortable! I am hoping that the next time I add a new post to this blog it will be news of our little man's arrival!

Oh, and yes, Mason Thomas is the baby's name. We were going to keep it a secret but when I named this blog JKSM Stephens Family I never really thought anyone would figure out his name. Well, I have two very smart relatives so we were outed! That is ok though! We told our parents and anyone else that asks we tell them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment