Friday, June 4, 2010

2 months!

Well folks, we made it to two months old! Mason is sleeping really well through the night and usually does one long stretch from about 9 till about 4. Last night he slept from 9 till 7! Hopefully this starts a trend and we will be able to get him in his own bed in his own room very soon! At his 2 mon well check he was 13 lbs 11 oz and 22 3/4 inches long! He is growing like a weed and the doctor said he is perfect. His skin is very sensitive and he has a yucky rash right now. She recommended some Aveeno lotion but it seems to not help and is actually making it worse. The first time I put it on him he cried really hard like it was burning him. So, for now he is not getting anything and we changed our laundry detergent for him. If that doesn't work his doctor told me to give up dairy! That makes me sad because I love cheese and milk and ice cream but I will do it for my sweet baby boy! He is currently wearing mostly 3 month clothes and some 3-6 mon. Here are some of his current likes and dislikes....

Likes
-His swing
-His bouncy seat and he likes to be bounced really fast!
-EATING! All the time!
-Taking showers with Mommy
-He loves to be bounced around! He doesn't sleep if you are holding him...which makes me sad because I want to cuddle with him but he just won't have it!

Dislikes
-Taking a bath
-Getting in his car seat
-Being in his car seat when the car is not moving

He really doesn't have too many dislikes at this point which I am grateful for! He is now smiling and cooing and laughing which I love! He is starting to get his little personality and I just love it! Sydney loves when he smiles at her! I am just loving this time with the both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment