Wednesday, December 29, 2010

9 months!

Another month has come and gone in the life of Mason Thomas! I can't believe he is 9 months already! I know I always say this but this baby time with him is going way too fast for my liking! I just want my little man to stay little forever. We have made some big changes this month and hit some new milestones!

*Mason is starting to crawl...in his own crazy way! He has an interesting way of getting from here to there but he gets where he needs to go.
*He can also go from a crawling position to sitting up all on his own! I must say I was quite impressed with this move!
*Mason has one new tooth on the top and he is getting another bottom tooth. We are having a hard time with these two but he is being such a trooper!
*He is now on three meals of solids a day! He has been sick for a couple days so he hasn't been eating just nursing but I am sure he will get right back in the swing of things. I will also be adding some meat to his diet this month.
*He is working on using his sippy cup. I am thinking of getting a new one...the one we have I am not too happy with. I had the best training sippy cup with Syd but she destroyed it and of course I can't find it again. Any suggestions?
*He is talking a ton! He says Dada, baba, and papa!
*Mason is such a smiley baby! He just smiles and laughs at you all the time! I was truly blessed with this one!
*I have also noticed that Mason is starting to discover what his toys are really for. He is really starting to "play" with his toys. He got a little work bench for Christmas and he accidentally did something with it and discovered it made a noise, so he continued to repeat his action and laugh each time. It was so cute to watch him discover and explore his world!

We don't go for his 9 month visit until the middle of next month...I think his schedule there got messed up once so we go 2 weeks after he should, so I will update on his weight and height after we go in January.

Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Yah for Mason! Can't wait to compare his stats to Evan! I don't have any recommendations on a sippy cup. Since Evan's teething he'd rather bite on it that suck, so we haven't had a ton of luck yet. We have Playtex right now and I just bought a couple different kind of Nuby ones. Let me know if you find one that he likes. I think we're going to really start working on the sippy cup stuff.

    ReplyDelete